THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Week #10: The 23rd Thing!!!!


Soi fon
Originally uploaded by kittiewittie86
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI can't believe it!!! I did it all!!!!

I really enjoyed the Flickr activites and Picnik were so much fun!!!

This blog is alot of fun, I had a great time most of the tasks.My favorite part would probably be helping my fellow co workers. Showing them the cool things they can do! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And of course I like showing them what I did with my blog.

All these posts have been related to something I really love!

Anime and Cosplaying!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think I'll keep this blog as a Cosplay outlet! It's fun!

23 Things are over but I will never stop learning because new technology is designed every day! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

laters Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Carizma

No comments: