THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Week #8:1 Social Networking

I liked this post because I don't really have to work as hard! I have a Myspace and a Xanga! My Myspace is set to private and that's convienint for me, so I can keep people that I don't know from looking at my page.

I like myspace because it lets me keep in in touch with my friends who don't live in Houston anymore. The same can be said for my Facebook, but unfortuantly for my friends I don't get on enough. I think what's unappealing for me in face book is that you can't personalize your page like you can in Myspace and Xanga. I change my background to whatever mood I'm in. If you are my friend on Myspace I have a Halloween theme currently.

My xanga's are my creative outlet. Before I got onto Myspace my Fire Elementian page was my daily outlet. My Mighty Misfits Xanga is what I use to write my short stories. Finally my last one Zercomes Wanted I started with my friend to talk about books and what ever was on our minds.

I think they're really fun!

that's all for now

Carizma

No comments: